Every year more than 12,000 infants and children are diagnosed with cancer. Cancer does not discriminate. It can strike anyone at any time.
Pediatric Cancer Foundation’s mission is to find a cure for childhood cancer. Founded in 1970, this 501C3 non-profit charity raises money for research, state of the art equipment/instruments and parent/patient care for world renowned doctors at the hospitals PCF supports.
These hospitals include:
- New York-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Stephen D. Hassenfeld Children’s Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at NYU Langone Medical Center
- The Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
- Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital at Westchester Medical Center
PCF receives no funding from the government.
PCF receives no funding from pharmaceutical companies.
Since 1970, over 90% of every dollar supports our mission to eradicate children’s cancer.
No child and their family should have to suffer the horror, pain and despair of pediatric cancer. The eradication of this devastating disease depends on groups such as PCF and the generosity of people like you. Please join us as we …hold the hand of a child.